CDS is pleased to offer the following credit courses this summer:
- Grade 9 Academic Principles of Mathematics (MPM1D) course. It is strongly recommended that students achieve a minimum A- in grade 8 math, OR have the recommendation and signature of their current math teacher
- Grade 10 Academic Principles of Mathematics (MPM2D) course. It is strongly recommended that students achieve a minimum 80% average in gr. 9 Academic Principles of Mathematics (MPM1D)
- Grade 11 University American History (CHA3U)
- Grade 12 University Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
- Grade 12 University English (ENG4U)
- Grade 12 University Studies in Literature (ETS4U)
We are hopeful that this year we will be able to run a fully onsite summer school program. However, if COVID is such that we cannot, we will, as we did last summer, provide a remote summer program. Summer school runs Monday, June 28 to Thursday, July 22 (no class on Thursday, July 1). Students must have the required prerequisite for the course selected and their Guidance Counsellor’s signature. The course fee is $1400 and includes lunch. It does not include textbooks.
Registration will take place in the New Year once the Course Selection process for 2021/2022 has been initiated. Expect specific details about registration dates later in January.