The Annual CDS Auction is celebrating its 46th Anniversary and is the largest social and fundraising event of the year.
The Auction raises money through sponsorship, advertising, raffles, tickets, silent and live auction items, and other small fun participation games. Families are asked to donate items for auction, advertise in our event program, purchase event tickets, sponsor a table at a variety of levels, and generally have a great time. All proceeds will support the installation of a traffic light at the main entrance to the School.
- Profile and Recognition for our leadership families
- Corporate sponsorship can have marketing and promotion advantages
- Advertising opportunities to an exclusive community
- Partial Tax receipt. Depending on the type of participation, a portion of a gift may be eligible to be receipted, according to CRA regulations, but normally the tax benefit will be less than an outright gift. (Event tickets are not receipted)
- Listed in the Annual Report