CDS is pleased to offer the following credit courses this summer:
- Grade 9 Mathematics (MTH1W) (only open to current Grade 8 CDS students, requires minimum A achieved in Grade 8 Math)
- Grade 10 Academic Principles of Mathematics (MPM2D) (requires minimum 80% achieved in MTH1W)
- Grade 11 University American History (CHA3U) (prerequisite: CHC2D, CHC2P)
- Grade 12 Health and Nutrition (HFA4U) (prerequisite: Any university (U) or college (M) preparation course in Social Sciences and Humanities, English, or Canadian World Studies
- Grade 12 University Advanced Functions (MHF4U) (priority for Grade 11 students, requires minimum 80% achieved in MCR3U)
- Grade 12 University English (ENG4U) (prerequisite: ENG3U)
- Grade 12 University Studies in Literature (ETS4U) (prerequisite: ENG3U)
Summer school will run weekdays Monday, June 26 to Thursday, July 20
(no class on Monday, July 3). Students need to be in attendance ALL days of the course to accommodate the number of Ministry required hours. The exam will take place on the last day of class.
Registration for CDS students opens Monday, January 23, 2023 (until course full). Please note, courses can fill up quickly and spaces are limited.
have the required prerequisite for the course selected and their Guidance Counsellor’s e-mailed or signed authorization. Current Grade 8 and 9 students should not be taking any credit courses outside of Math.
Director of Academics, Middle and Senior Schools