CDS is pleased to offer the following credit courses this summer:
- Grade 9 Mathematics (MTH1W) course. COURSE FULL, WAITLIST ONLY. It is strongly recommended that students achieve a minimum A in Grade 8 Math, and have the recommendation (signature or e-mail authorization) of their current math teacher
- Grade 10 Academic Principles of Mathematics (MPM2D) course. It is strongly recommended that students achieve a minimum 90% average in Grade 9 Mathematics (MTH1W), or have the recommendation (signature or e-mail authorization) of their current math teacher
- Grade 11 University American History (CHA3U)
- Grade 12 University Advanced Functions (MHF4U) COURSE FULL, WAITLIST ONLY
- Grade 12 University English (ENG4U)
- Grade 12 University Studies in Literature (ETS4U)
Registration for CDS students opens January 17th, 2022 (until course full). Please note, courses can fill up quickly. Students must have the required prerequisite for the course selected and their Guidance Counsellor’s e-mailed or signed authorization. Current Grade 8 and 9 students should not be taking any credit courses outside of Math.
We are hopeful we will be able to run a fully onsite summer school program. However, if COVID is such that we cannot, we will provide a remote summer program.
Director of Academics, Middle and Senior Schools